- Reveal, refine, and take full advantage of high-performance, all-in-one Internet application suite
- Last updated on 10/12/20
- There have been 2 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 1 flag on VirusTotal
- Also available on Mac
SeaMonkey is the all-in-one Internet application suite formerly known as the “Mozilla Application Suite”, containing a Web browser, a mail and newsgroups client, an HTML editor, Web development tools, and an IRC chat client in a single software package.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.53.4
- Upgraded NSS to 3.53.1.
- Updated to Unicode 11.
- Updated bundled Twemoji Mozilla font to v0.5.1 to support newer emojis.
- Updated how photos are handled in the address book.
- Removed outdated RSS feed handlers bug.
- Fixed initialisation of TodayPane mini-day.
- Fixed sizing issue of HTML mail question (askSendFormat) dialog.
- Update of help page content and links.
- Various security and general platform fixes.
- The Bookmarks Manager has switched its name to Library, and now also includes the History list. When invoking History, the Library will be shown with the History list selected.
- Download Manager has been migrated to a new API.
- The layout panel was added to the CSS Grid tools.
- TLS 1.3 is the default SSL version now.
- The only NPAPI plugin which will work with SeaMonkey 2.53.4 is Flash.
- Support for other NPAPI plugins like Java and Silverlight has been removed.
- SeaMonkey now uses a new api for formatting regional data like time and date.